Saturday, December 30, 2006

New Year's Intentions

For me New Year's Resolutions never last. I think I will be better off with a list of New Year's Intentions.

Here is a list of things I intend to do this year. This list is not in any particular order.

PAINT
Kitchen
Front Door

Curtains
Kitchen
Back door
Breakfast room
Living room
Bedroom

Garden
Clean up flower beds
Make a vegetable garden
Haul away old lawn furniture/old furniture

Reorganize
Pantry
Kitchen cabinets
Sewing room
Linen closet
Book cases
Dressers

Learn New Crafts
Socks
Spinning
Jewelry
Learn to design my own knitting patterns
Cards

Writing
Finish my Nanowrimo novel
Write 500 words a day
Prepare for Nanowrimo 2007

Improve as a Person
Send out Birthday cards and gifts.
Act on the thoughtful things I think about doing.
Look for a Church....again.
Be a more consistent housekeeper.

Improve Physically
Get down to my ideal weight.
Learn to ride my bike.
Exercise
Walk everyday.
Get my blood sugar levels under control.

This is not an exhaustive list. But it is enough for now.

One last intention:

I will try to post the things I do complete.

No comments: